Dear Clients and Colleagues,
During these times of uncertainly, we remain committed to providing you with the best aircraft records audits, back to birth traces, and other services as possible. We are open and fully functional as we are considered an “Essential Service” that is exempt from local and national stay-at-home mandates. To ensure your safety and that of our colleagues and team members, we offer several convenient ways in which we can handle business so that you can continue to do business while staying as safe as possible.
- Phone and teleconference meetings with clients
- Online payment options
- Digital signatures
Please let us know how we can best be of service to you. We thank you for your business and support. We are all in this together... let’s be social, but keep our distance. Please stay safe!
In addition -
These are resources originally published on ASA's web site and other sources. - we thought you might find them helpful!
- FAA Efforts to Re-Tool Itself In Response to COVID-19 Closures
- Paycheck Protection Program: Frequently Asked Questions
- Payroll Protection Program Application Form Link
- Payroll Protection Program Application Has Been Released
- New Sick Leave and Parental Leave Guidance
- House passes 2 Trillion Dollar Package, Featuring Loans Permitting Small Businesses to Make Payroll
- Senate Proposes Paycheck Protection Program
- "Forgivable" Disaster Assistance Loans Could Become Available For Aviation Supply Chain Payroll
- FAA Gears Up For COVID-19: What Does This Mean for Distributors and their DARs?
- California Companies - COVID-19 Immediate Relief Article by LightGabler Law Firm
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
- SBA Loan Article
- Update on Low Interest SBA Loans - 03/19/2020
- CDC Guidelines
- Letter to Senators and Representatives
- Email to Senators and Representatives
- How to find Senators and Representatives
Your Dedicated Aircraft Records Team at AvionTrace